Automatically track LightGBM model training progress to Neptune
- Log LightGBM metrics to Neptune
- Analyse learning curves in Neptune and share with others
- Compare across multiple experiments
LightGBM metrics logged to Neptune automatically
Experiment tracking tool with open source integration with LightGBM, to automatically log metrics.
Prepare LightGBM training and validation code as usual. Then, use
neptune_monitor to automatically track metrics during training. Neptune visualizes them as interactive charts.
- Log metrics, text, images, files and more to the experiments.
- Log experiment parameters.
- Easy integration with Python libraries.
- All charts visible for team members.
- Compare across multiple experiments and gain insight.
- Download charts from UI.
Backed up experiments history
- All visualizations are stored and secured.
- Keep all history – review when needed.
- Secured Intellectual Property (IP).
Register and try it out!