Log matplotlib visualizations to Neptune
- Log all matplotlib charts created for the experiment
- Browse and analyse charts in Neptune
- Save all custom visualizations that you have for the experiment
Matplotlib charts tracked in app
Experiment tracking tool that logs matplotlib charts whenever you need them.
Prepare matplotlib visualizations and log them during experiment execution. With this simple integration machine learning experts can associate rich visualizations with experiments.
Simply pass a figure object like this:
- Log metrics, text, images, files and more to the experiments.
- Log experiment parameters.
- Easy integration with Python libraries.
- All charts visible for team members.
- Compare across multiple experiments and gain insight.
- Download charts from UI.
Backed up experiments history
- All visualizations are stored and secured.
- Keep all history – review when needed.
- Secured Intellectual Property (IP).
Register and try it out!