Sync MLflow runs with Neptune and take advantage of powerful UI, collaboration features, user management and more!
- Sync your local MLflow runs with Neptune to have them backed-up and easy to share with anyone
- Log experiments with MLflow and use powerful visualization and organization capabilities of Neptune UI to analyze results
- Manage user access to project assets like experiments and visualizations
Experiments sharing in the team
Notebooks tracking and sharing
Open source integrations
Hardware monitoring for experiments
Interactive experiments dashboard
MLflow experiments that are backed-up easy to share with your team in a beautiful UI!
You can have your MLflow runs hosted on Neptune to get the best of both tools. Keep using MLflow features you love but enjoy powerful UI, user management and collaboration that Neptune gives you!
Go to your mlruns directory and run
neptune mlflow to have your MLflow hosted, backed-up and ready to share with anyone.
pip install neptune-mlflow export NEPTUNE_API_TOKEN=”ANONYMOUS” neptune mlflow --project “shared/mlflow-integration”
Support for deep learning libraries
- Start instantly with out-of-the-box integration.
- Track rich data (metrics, text, images, files and more).
- Save model weights.
- All charts are visible to all team members.
- Compare across multiple experiments and gain insight.
- Download charts from UI.
Backed up experiments history
- All visualizations are stored and secured.
- Keep all history – review when needed.
- Secured Intellectual Property (IP).
Register and try it out!