Automatically track skorch model training progress to Neptune
- Log skorch metrics to Neptune
- Analyse deep learning experiments and share them with your team
- Compare experiments and gain insights
Track skorch model training progress to Neptune automatically
Experiment management tool with skorch integration. Track deep learning model training to Neptune.
Neptune integration with skorch is part of the skorch library. To track deep learning experiments to neptune simply import
NeptuneLogger callback. While learning curves and metrics are tracked automatically, you can also log: model weights, parameters, images and more.
Support for deep learning libraries
- Start instantly with out-of-the-box integration.
- Track rich data (metrics, text, images, files and more).
- Save model weights.
- All charts visible for team members.
- Compare across multiple experiments and gain insight.
- Download charts from UI.
Backed up experiments history
- All visualizations are stored and secured.
- Keep all history – review when needed.
- Secured Intellectual Property (IP).
Register and try it out!