Upload TensorBoard runs for backup and further analysis
- Backup TensorBoard runs.
- Organize and compare across runs.
- Share your TensorBoard runs with others.
Backup and analyse TensorBoard runs in Neptune
Upload your TensorBoard runs to Neptune to share your results with others, backup and organize results.
Neptune integration with TensorBoard is part of the neptune-tensorboard library. Simply upload your runs data to neptune like this:
neptune tensorboard /PATH/TO/TensorBoard_logdir --project USER_NAME/PROJECT_NAME
That’s it! Now, you can organize and collaborate on your TensorBoard runs in Neptune.
Support for deep learning libraries
- Start instantly with out-of-the-box integration.
- Track rich data (metrics, text, images, files and more).
- Save model weights.
- All charts visible for team members.
- Compare across multiple experiments and gain insight.
- Download charts from UI.
Backed up experiments history
- All visualizations are stored and secured.
- Keep all history – review when needed.
- Secured Intellectual Property (IP).
Register and try it out!