We are a VC-funded, extraordinary startup in the Polish (and European) scene. Why? Because we have an ambitious goal to become a collaboration standard for data scientists, similar to what GitHub built for software engineers. The company is founded by a team of visionary leaders, who have extensive experience working with data science and machine learning teams around the world. You can take a look at our product and the team here.
Business is growing rapidly and we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy professionals with a start-up mindset, who share a passion for excellent software products. If it sounds like you, then check out in more detail what we are looking for.
About the role
Are you willing to build relationships with a wide variety of international clients and understand who they are and what exactly drives their buying decisions? If yes, it is a perfect opportunity for you. In the role you will lead prospective clients pipeline of startups and enterprises from around the globe.
You will work closely with our product development, customer success and marketing teams to ensure that the customer needs have the highest priority.
- Selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high-potential accounts
- Building long-term relationships with customers
- Managing a robust pipeline of potential clients, by ensuring discipline in qualification and execution throughout the process
- Engaging in prospecting and identifying potential new business leads
- Giving tangible feedback to internal teams based on clients’ feedback
- Collaborate with customer success, product development and marketing to ensure client satisfaction, high conversion rate and to drive overall sales improvements
What we need from you
- Demonstrated success working as Account Executive in a tech business in either a growth sector or start-up company – minimum 3 years
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals as an individual contributor selling complex services or technology to start-ups, scale-ups and enterprises (ACV > $50k)
- Demonstrable results in growing revenue with existing clients
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and client engagement skills
- A well-organized, highly flexible and self-motivated character, comfortable working autonomously
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required, native or bilingual speaker would be great)
- Accustomed to using CRM tools on a daily basis
We appreciate if you have
- Familiarity with data science/machine learning areas
- Experience in selling SaaS products
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme depending on your skills and experience
- High level of independence and responsibility for sales process
- Opportunity to build your sales team in the future
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Possibility to join Employee Stock Option Program
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Regular events & team retreats