As the number of our users and customers grows, we need someone to focus on making sure our product is being actively used and brings value to our users. You will be speaking to them on a daily basis and helping them solve their issues.
Let me start by telling you more about our users and customers.
They are individuals and teams of machine learning and data science experts, who are using our tool to save time and effort when building machine learning models (more about that later). This crowd is inherently technical and appreciates when you help them solve their problem efficiently, cutting all the unnecessary b***s*** and fancy phrases. They also really like our tool and will love to tell you all about it!
Sounds interesting? Trust me, it really is!
All right, so what is this tool then?
Neptune allows machine learning and data science experts to keep track of results of their work, and share them easily with others in the team. With Neptune, they can monitor trained models, track all the metadata related to the training, and efficiently manage thousands of iterations and brilliant ideas when developing the best performing model. Neptune enables team collaboration which is not really a standard in the machine learning and data science domain.
Why do they like it so much?
Because it’s lightweight, flexible, has a powerful API, and, last but not least, integrates with all the tools and frameworks they use every day.
About the company
We are a VC-funded, quite an extraordinary startup in a Polish (and European) scene. Why? Because we have an ambitious goal to become a collaboration standard for data scientists, similar to what GitHub built for software engineers.
Currently, we are a team of 20 (and growing), you can take a look at our friendly faces and investors here: https://neptune.ai/about-us
About the role
Working directly with our users and customers, you will help them get started and grow in using Neptune, answer product questions, gather user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between users and our product team. You will own the relationship between Neptune and our users and customers, identify their common challenges, and actively suggest improvements.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our users and clients;
- Owning user communications and issues from initial contact until resolution, maintaining low response time and high conversation ratings;
- Arranging calls with users on a regular basis;
- Staying on top with product updates, how Neptune works and what it is capable of;
- Influence the direction of product development by constantly providing users’ feedback;
- Working directly with the product team to identify issues;
- Proactively building relationships with customers and identifying upsell opportunities;
- Making sure that each customer is actively using the product and all existing contracts are being renewed;
What skills are we looking for?
- Fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Superior communication and reading comprehension skills;
- Lots of empathy and user-focused attitude;
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure;
- Attention to detail and great organization skills;
- Great problem-solving abilities;
- The ability to rapidly switch focus and easily handle a number of interactions at the same time;
- Proactivity and desire to work in a tech startup environment;
- A mind for technology – our users and product are inherently technical and you should have ability and curiosity to learn about those concepts;
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a Customer Success or Customer Support position;
Nice to have skills & attributes
- Technology-related education would be helpful. If you’ve ever written a line of a Python code it will be a big advantage;
- A genuine interest in new technologies, especially Machine Learning and Data Science;
- Experience in working with a technical product;
This can be either fully or partially remote position.
Our stationary office is in Warsaw, Poland.
Do you have questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com