As a Customer Support Specialist at Neptune, you will help us in delivering outstanding support to Neptune’s users. You will be the main point of contact in case of any problems or questions, mostly via Intercom and email. Queries might be related to possible bugs, security, billing, and contracts, but also certain product functionalities and product-specific topics.
Your main task will be making sure our user is feeling well taken care of and providing information on the issue resolution timeline.
Our support’s operating hours are between 9 AM – 5 PM CET.
We are a VC-backed startup building a product for Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in the exciting MLOps (Machine Learning Operationalization) area. We design Neptune to be extensible, flexible, and lightweight to ensure it fits any workflow and keeps up with this fast-paced field.
In this role, you will:
- respond to and resolve customer enquires over Intercom chat, email, and dedicated Slack channels;
- work as an advisor to our users and customers, provide friendly and effective assistance while sharing your expertise about the product;
- collaborate with other teams, including Engineering, DevRel, Product, and Sales, to make sure customer issues are resolved promptly.
- 1+ years of customer support experience (preferably for a SaaS product);
- Strong written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience working with user communication automation tools, like Intercom or Mailchimp;
- Proactiveness, strong desire to learn and grow, out-of-the-box approach to given tasks;
Nice to have:
- Startup experience;
- Basic scripting/coding skills, e.g., ability to write SQL queries or Python scripts;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Data Science.
- Technical background, e.g., BSc in Math, Computer Science or Physics, programming courses, etc.
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours;
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the most innovative people on earth;
- Startup atmosphere and a lot of autonomy;
- Competitive base salary (inflation-indexed);
- 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Co-financing of Multisport card, private medical care, and free lunch if you ever happen to be at the office.