As a Head of Sales at Neptune, you’ll be responsible for the conversion from free to paid customers in our product-led funnel. You’ll build, grow, and lead the team of SDRs and one of your important tasks on the way will be to help us define PQL (product qualified lead). We are looking for a self-driven, hands-on, proactive, and high-energy person who isn’t afraid to take the responsibility for the outcome. At the same time, you’ll have a lot of independence and space to test your creative ideas.
In this role, you will:
- Help us define the PQL (product qualified lead – potentially the best-converting lead);
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and customer success teams to optimize the conversion from PQL to team trial to paying team;
- Build, grow, and lead the team of Sales Development Representatives / Key Account Managers;
- Take care of enterprise customers.
You need to have:
- 5 years of experience in Sales;
- 2 years of experience in selling SaaS products;
- 2 years of experience in building, growing, and leading sales teams;
- Track record of optimizing sales funnels for technical products;
- Experience in selling to the software developer audience;
- Experience in managing a CRM (Hubspot);
- Experience in working with user analytics tools (Heap/mixpanel/hotjar, etc.);
- Excellent (native-level) written and spoken English.
It will be nice if you also have:
- Experience with product-led bottom-up go-to-market strategy;
- Experience in enterprise software sales;
- Experience in defining/implementing/measuring lead nurture activities and campaigns;
- Experience with sales engagement platforms (Outreach);
- Conversion copywriting skills;
- Knowledge of machine learning/data science;
- Technical background (education in a technical STEM, software development).
We offer you:
- Flat structure and startup atmosphere;
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the smartest people on earth;
- Friendly working environment and a lot of autonomy;
- Opportunity to learn, experiment with ideas, and grow;
- Competitive base salary and opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work if you want;
- Multisport card, medical care, and free lunch at the office.
We are a VC-funded, quite an extraordinary startup on the European scene. Why? Because we have an ambitious goal to become a key component of the Machine Learning Operations stack, similar to what GitHub is for software engineers. Currently, we are a team of 26 (and growing). You can take a look at our friendly faces and investors here: https://neptune.ai/about-us