At Neptune, we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growth team.
As Marketing Assistant at Neptune, you will be a part of one of the core teams in a growing technical SaaS startup. You will experience first-hand and learn what it takes to market and sell software products to a technical audience.
With 100k+ machine learning people reading our blog every month and thousands more following us on social media or interacting with ad campaigns, I can assure you this will be exciting!
You will support people and projects on the growth team in:
- Making our blog content look awesome and convert
- Managing our social media channels (twitter/linkedin)
- Production of marketing materials and collateral
- Other general administrative tasks (managing spreadsheets etc)
We are a VC-backed startup, recently listed by CB insight as a top 100 AI startup worldwide, building a product for ML engineers and data scientists in the exciting area of machine learning operationalization (MLOps).
- Clear, no-fluff conversational communication
- Helping our users and customers get stuff done
- Doing things with focus, understanding, and strategy
If you know what I mean, we should probably chat 🙂
In this role, you will need to:
- Have great written English,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and be comfortable with switching between various tasks
- Have a high sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
- This position does not require technical or programming experience, but a working knowledge of software applications like WordPress, Google Word/Spreadsheets/Calendar/Email is required.
It’s also great if you have:
- Experience working on/with SaaS or Software marketing teams
- Experience copywriting
- Experience managing Social Media for businesses
- Experience with videos/screencasts is a plus
We offer you:
- A place on a team where:
- You can learn a TON about marketing, SaaS and selling software
- Good marketing is something that is cherished and rewarded
- You can be proud of your work
- When we do things, we understand why
- You own and drive your projects (extreme ownership, zero micromanagement)
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the smartest people on earth
- Friendly working environment and a lot of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn, experiment with ideas and grow
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility work hours