We are looking for a tech-savvy Product Manager (Growth focused) who will drive user and customer conversion funnels of our SaaS product. If you worked with SaaS product (preferably developer-facing) and want to join us on a journey to become the MLOps standard for data scientists worldwide, this position might be just for you!
We are a VC-backed startup building a product for machine learning engineers and data scientists in the exciting area of machine learning operationalization (MLOps). We design Neptune to be extensible, flexible, and lightweight to ensure it fits any workflow and keeps up with this fast-paced field.
In this role, you will:
- identify improvements to the user conversion funnel, improve the onboarding experience and smooth the transition from signing up as a free user to paying for a team, then upgrading to more advanced plans, including both in-product conversion and hand-offs to sales;
- analyze existing metrics, identify opportunities to measure user behavior better, and drive projects to capture more meaningful metrics. Investigate patterns of user behavior that predict activation, retention, sharing, and conversion to paying customers;
- conduct user/customer interviews, analyze their feedback and insights to find friction points and determine the product improvements;
- suggest prioritization of improvements based on the potential impact on business KPIs, user needs, and market research;
- drive end-to-end improvement development/experimentation process: scoping, designing, development, A/B testing, measuring impact, and reiterating;
- partner with Documentation, Product, and Product Marketing teams to ensure frictionless and consistent user journeys and experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience, the last 3+ years in product management roles of SaaS products;
- Experience measuring and improving onboarding and retention metrics, making a product more accessible and engaging, and decreasing friction and time to value;
- Hands-on experience collecting unbiased insights from users and customers;
- Strong analytical skills, a basic understanding of statistical testing, and experience with SaaS analytics tools, e.g. Heap, MixPanel;
- Basic programming skills, preferably in Python, e.g. ability to write Python scripts and SQL queries to collect quantitative data;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English. Ability to articulate product strategy, objectives, and reasoning behind it;
- Availability to work in EMEA time zones.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MLOps ecosystem, DevOps ecosystem, or similar;
- Basic understanding of machine learning techniques, frameworks, and libraries;
- Previous experience in a startup environment;
- Experience with working on developer tools, especially related to improving the developer experience by using a programming library or framework.
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours;
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the most innovative people on earth;
- Startup atmosphere and a lot of autonomy;
- Competitive base salary (inflation-indexed) and opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Co-financing of Multisport card, private medical care, and free lunch if you ever happen to be at the office.