At neptune.ai, we are passionate about giving ML teams the same level of control and confidence when building and operating models as software developers have when shipping applications. We’re one of the most recognizable tools in the MLOps industry, with over 40k ML engineers and data scientists using the platform and 200k+ ML practitioners visiting our blog monthly.
We seek a Product Specialist to take a central role in managing our open-source projects, enhancing documentation and APIs, supporting our marketing efforts, and delivering outstanding user support.
If you have a strong passion for Data Science and Machine Learning Engineering and enjoy actively engaging with communities, this opportunity could be a perfect fit for you!
- Manage the neptune.ai Examples repository: oversee our example projects and their contents, ensuring they are accurate and user-friendly;
- Enhance user experience with the product: contribute to API development and provide input to the documentation;
- Support the Marketing team: conduct competitor analysis and create use-case videos;
- Provide user support and feedback: assist our users with queries and debugging, share best practices and suggestions about best solutions for given use cases, and communicate user feedback and requests to the Engineering and Product teams.
- Solid foundations and experience with Python for Data Science/ML Engineering;
- Familiarity with experiment trackers;
- Commitment to growing community engagement and educational initiatives;
- Effective communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Experience in project/repository management;
- Involvement in the MLOps community.
- Flexibility: 100% remote work with an office in Warsaw available and flexible working hours;
- Share in our success: Participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan and be part of our growth journey;
- Time off: 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Ownership and impact: Space to take action, bring your ideas to life, and make a real impact;
- Perks: Co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card, regular team building events, and free lunch when you’re at the office.
Check our ultimate guide for candidates to neptune.ai.