As SaaS Copywriter at Neptune you will take ownership of how we talk to customers throughout the entire user journey from acquisition through conversion to activation and retention.
When I say ‘entire user journey,’ I mean everything from landing page copy, through case studies, onboarding emails to in-app messages.
Not alone, obviously, we have fantastic people on our growth team to help. But your voice will be our voice.
We are a VC-backed startup building a product for machine learning engineers and data scientists in the exciting area of machine learning operationalization (MLOps).
We believe in bottom-up, product-led, jobs-to-be-done, good positioning, technical content marketing, voice of customer (VOC), and conversational copywriting.
If those things are important to you, we should chat!
In this role, you will need to:
- Know how to write conversational and converting copy
- Be comfortable with writing/editing for a technical (developer) audience
- Be able to collaborate with product and marketing teams
- Have experience with:
- Writing Product pages
- Writing Case studies
- Copy editing technical blog articles
- Writing user journey emails for saas products
- Writing application microcopy
- Have excellent (native-level) written English
- Strong organizational skills
It’s also great if you have:
- Experience in high-growth, SaaS company
- Experience with jobs-to-be-done and product-led frameworks
- Knowledge of machine learning/data science
We offer you:
- A place on a team where
- we care about good copy,
- we know it is hard to write,
- we know it takes time and effort
- we believe it is the only copy that delivers
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the smartest people on earth
- Friendly working environment and a lot of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn, experiment with ideas, and grow
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
How to apply?
To apply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV, some examples of your work, and a short description of why you want to join our team.