As part of our team, you will:
- develop beautiful and highly usable UI components.
- cooperate closely with Product Manager, UX Designer and Backend engineers while iterating on new features. We promote short feedback loop and value everyone’s opinion.
- improve overall user experience of our product by increasing the quality of the frontend.
- teach other developers and share your experience. We want to learn from each other.
- participate in choosing the tools we use. We’ll lean on your knowledge and expertise to select technologies.
- participate in defining our application’s architecture.
Our tech stack
- ReactJS + Redux
- HTML5, CSS3 (Less and Styled Components)
- Webpack & Babel
- You’re always hungry for more knowledge – learning new things is natural for you, you do it constantly.
- You have a broad knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have experience with TypeScript.
- You have practical knowledge of ReactJS and Redux or other state management system / library.
- You know how to build reusable and composable UI components.
- You know how to break down UX/UI design into UI components and/or decide which existing component perfectly fits the design.
- You can understand the code on the libraries’ level.
- You do not stop debugging code when you enter libraries code.
- You point out mistakes at both: UX/UI design and the system architecture design level.
- You perform an excellent code review.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts would be awesome!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and a short description why you want to join our team.