As a Senior Interaction Designer at Neptune, youll be making sure that our product meets expectations of our users (engineers). We need a person who understands how engineers interact with SaaS services (that come with RESTful API, Python library and CLI) and can design such products accordingly. We are looking for a self-driven, hands-on, proactive, and high-energy person who isnt afraid to take responsibility for the outcome. Youll have a lot of independence and space to test your creative ideas.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in product development, designing UX of the new features from user journey to detailed design of each step/channel
- Define, monitor and drive improvements to the holistic UX strategy of the product
- Research users needs about platform usability;
- Act as a users advocate during the product development process;
- Closely cooperate with development team during features implementation;
- Carry out expert evaluations of existing service;
- Design information architecture and user journeys on the platform;
You need to have:
- Experience with products targeted to engineers/developers, in particular with interaction channels like API, documentation, intercom, tutorials and onboarding email campaigns;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the the UX/interaction design of web-based products;
- At least 1 year of experience with SaaS product and SaaS optimization of conversion metrics;
- Experience in conducting user interviews.
- Practical understanding of front-end technologies, design systems and data models to clearly communicate with engineers
- Experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Balsamiq, paper prototypes) and techniques;
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken.
It will be nice if you also have:
- Ability to write a simple Python script and SQL queries to collect quantitative data;
- Practical experience in creating high-fidelity prototypes using Figma, Sketch or other tools;
- Ability to conduct individual user interviews and participate in or conduct focus groups;
We offer you:
- Flat structure and startup atmosphere;
- The thrill of building a world-class product for some of the smartest people on earth;
- Friendly working environment and a lot of autonomy;
- Opportunity to learn, experiment with ideas, and grow;
- Competitive base salary and opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work if you want;
- Multisport card, medical care and free lunch at the office.
We are a VC-funded, quite an extraordinary startup on the European scene. Why? Because we have an ambitious goal to become a key component of the Machine Learning Operations stack, similar to what GitHub is for software engineers. Currently, we are a team of 26 (and growing). You can take a look at our friendly faces and investors here.