As part of our team, you will …
… be building an application that adheres to the following guidelines:
- Scalable: we aim to be the standard for data scientists around the world – there’s quite a few of them.
- Portable: we offer both SaaS and on-prem installations. There are times when we need to be very lightweight.
- Flexible: Machine Learning is a very fast-paced field, we often need to adapt.
… be choosing the tools we use. We’ll lean on your knowledge and expertise to select technologies.
… participate in defining our application’s architecture.
… implement new features and improve the existing ones.
Our tech stack
- Java (+ Spring), Scala, Python, TypeScript
- Kubernetes, Helm, containerization
- Cloud: GCP, AWS, Azure
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- You’re always hungry for more knowledge – learning new things is natural for you, you do it constantly.
- You are proficient in Java and have solid experience with JVM-based applications.
- You have experience with Python.
- You have a working knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization in general, you understand its concepts.
- You know the advantages and limitations of various storages (SQL, NoSQL, filesystems, object storages).
- You perform an excellent code review.
- If you have experience with Scala and/or TypeScript that’s great.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts would be awesome!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV and a short description why you want to join our team.