Senior Technical Product ManagerRemote (EMEA)
neptune.ai is an ML Observability platform that helps ML teams manage the process of building and operating ML models.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for the Operations part of Neptune functionality. In particular, model registry and model monitoring. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution. And by own, we really mean own. It’s one of our core values.
We take ownership seriously, and we trust you to take charge and lead the way. You’ll have the autonomy to tackle complex challenges and the freedom to choose the best approach to solve them. We value data-driven insights, so your ability to analyze feedback and collaborate with team members will be crucial in driving product success.
We are a developer-focused and product-led startup. That’s why product management plays a central role in how we operate and meet our business goals. In fact, our CEO, Piotr Niedźwiedź, is also the Head of Product, so you’ll be working closely with him. You will also collaborate with product, engineering, and go-to-market teams.
Our goal is to build a tool that’s valuable for our users (duh!) and become the MLOps standard for ML teams worldwide.
If you’ve worked with a dev-facing product and want to join us on this journey – this position might be just for you!
- Take ownership of the product strategy and execution of the roadmap for the Operations area (model registry, production monitoring);
- Talk to our users and customers to understand their needs;
- Make data-driven decisions – collect, analyze, and integrate user insights and market data into product requirements;
- Continuously iterate – deliver quickly, gather feedback, identify areas for improvements, and manage the time and resources to keep the development process effective;
- Work with other product managers, designers, technical writers, and software engineers;
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver maximum customer value and a cohesive user experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 2+ years for a dev-tool product (MLOps/DevOps/Software Observability would be great);
- Background in Software Development, preferably experience in coding in Java or Python or background as a DevOps Engineer;
- Understanding of the DevOps or MLOps space;
- Experience from an early-stage startup environment;
- The ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including market and user research, user feedback, and industry trends, to drive decision-making and influence the strategy and roadmap;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Experience managing small teams;
- Availability to work in EMEA time zones.
- Machine learning fundamentals;
- Experience working with an open-source product.
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours;
- Startup atmosphere and a lot of autonomy;
- Competitive base salary and opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Co-financing of Multisport card, private medical care, and free lunch if you ever happen to be at the office.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Karolina, and check out our About us page to get to know the story and faces behind Neptune.