Software Development Engineer in Test
About the role
You are responsible for ensuring Neptune’s stability and reliability for the users. You are a partner to engineers, product manager and product designer in the entire cycle of product development, presenting and evangelizing proper testing approaches.
You own the testing lifecycle from the inception of what should be tested to implementing the pipelines in our CI/CD.
As part of our team, you will:
- own all automated tests in Neptune (which doesn’t mean you’ll be the only person creating them!). This means:
- select and introduce tools and technologies that facilitate improving Neptune’s stability.
- spot and communicate potential problems with new features at any stage of the feature lifecycle.
Our tech stack
- Java (+ Spring), Scala, Python, TypeScript
- Kubernetes, Helm, containerization
- Cloud: GCP, AWS, Azure
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- You’re always hungry for more knowledge – learning new things is natural for you, you do it constantly;
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (Java or Python preferred);
- You have working knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization in general, you understand its concepts;
- You are precise and attentive;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts would be awesome!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job drop us a note at email@example.com
Please include your CV and a short description why you want to join our team.