As a Technical Writer, you will be a part of our growing Technical Communication team (meet our Documentation Lead, @Sabine) and significantly impact the quality of the user experience by developing and contributing to our product documentation. In this position, you will have a chance to talk with technical people working in the exciting area of machine learning and, with time, take full ownership of several docs sub-areas.
At Neptune, we are passionate about giving ML teams the same level of control and confidence when building and operating models as software developers have when shipping applications. We’re one of the most recognizable tools in the MLOps industry, with over 40k ML engineers and data scientists using the platform and 200k+ ML practitioners visiting our blog monthly.
We are a developer-focused, product-led, SaaS, series A startup. That means you will have the resources to do really cool things and see a real impact of your work.
- create, maintain, and improve our product documentation;
- do rigorous testing to get a broad and deep understanding of the product;
- collaborate closely with designers, developers, product managers, and customer success to inform documentation needs and understand the user base;
- shape wider product experience by contributing user-facing content to API and UI;
- help standardize the structure, presentation, style, and content language across our product.
- Experience with API documentation;
- Familiarity with Python;
- Experience with docs-as-code (versioning, reviews, collaboration, CI/CD concepts);
- Familiarity with Markown;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning, and/or DevOps;
- Experience with various documentation technologies;
- Programming or frontend development skills;
- Graphical or video content creation skills;
- Experience with software product testing;
- Educational background (degree or ongoing studies) in English, Technical Communication, Computer Science, or Data Science.
- Flexibility: 100% remote work with an office in Warsaw available and flexible working hours;
- Share in our success: Participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan and be part of our growth journey;
- Time off: 20 paid service-free days per year;
- Ownership and impact: Space to take action, bring your ideas to life, and make a real impact;
- Perks: Co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card, regular team building events, and free lunch when you’re at the office.
Check our ultimate guide for candidates to neptune.ai.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Karolina, and take a look at our About us page to get to know the story and faces behind Neptune.