How to Use Custom Dashboards
When analyzing your metadata in the Neptune app, you can create custom dashboards.
They let you combine different metadata types (charts, parameters, image series, source code, etc.) in a single view.
Why would you need dashboards?
- To see all metadata related to a specific part of the project in one place,
- To see training and validation results on one chart,
- To see validation metrics and image predictions on a subset of a validation set next to each other,
- To divide metadata by stages of the project and display each group in a different dashboard,
- To analyze the same group of charts weekly or for each of your projects, for example, when you want to have a template dashboard to check it every time and/or to show it to other stakeholders
These are the most common use cases that we hear about from our users.
But for sure, these are not the only use cases. We call them “custom” dashboards for a reason – you can set them up however you want.
How to create a custom dashboard?
In this video, Parth Tiwary shows how you can use the custom dashboard feature available in Neptune.
Check the documentation that explains step-by-step how to create custom dashboards.
Couldn’t find the use case you were looking for?
Just get in touch, and our ML team will create a custom demo for you.