What will you get with this integration?
Scikit-learn is an open-source machine learning framework commonly used for building predictive models. Neptune helps with keeping track of model training metadata.
With Neptune + Sklearn integration you can track your classifiers, regressors, and k-means clustering results, specifically:
- Log classifier and regressor parameters
- Log pickled model
- Log test predictions
- Log test predictions probabilities
- Log test scores
- Log classifier and regressor visualizations, like confusion matrix, precision-recall chart, and feature importance chart
- Log KMeans cluster labels and clustering visualizations
- Log metadata including git summary info
Check the documentation