How to Track ML Model Training: TensorFlow/Keras + neptune.ai Integration
What will you get with this integration?
TensorFlow is an open-source deep learning framework commonly used for building neural network models. Keras is an official higher-level API on top of TensorFlow. Neptune helps with keeping track of model training metadata.
With Neptune + TensorFlow / Keras integration you can:
- Log hyperparameters for every run
- See learning curves for losses and metrics during training
- See hardware consumption and stdout/stderr output during training
- Log TensorFlow tensors as images to see model predictions live
- Log training code and git commit information
- Log model weights
Check the documentation
Couldn’t find the use case you were looking for?
Just get in touch, and our ML team will create a custom demo for you.